Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday Weight-In

This week: -1.6
Last week: -3
Total: -4.6 (-30.2 since the very beginning)

What, WHAT! Whew. Dodged a bullet with that one!

Food: I was right around my calorie goal almost every day. Over the weekend, I made some AWFUL food choices. I didn't eat most of the day and then ate very late at night. This resulted in waking with an upset stomach two days in a row. Clearly, I don't learn lessons very quickly. I'm going to try much harder to hit my macros this week.

Exercise: I lifted three days and did cardio five days. It's nothing crazy at this point. Thirty minutes here and there. Every little bit helps (I hope!). I would have lifted a fourth day, but I was feeling pretty horrible Friday morning. Upset tummy (thanks, late night Arby's!) and a migraine. Ugh.

I'm currently tweaking my lifting program. I noticed my chest and shoulders are getting thick. Meh. I'm swapping out more arm workouts for chest/shoulders. The original plan had one or two arm lifts and three to four chest. Hopefully, I'll start to see some more definition in my arms.

How did you do last week? Are you sticking to your resolutions?

No comments: