Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday Weigh-In

This week: -3 (from 12/25 or 12/26)
Total: -3 (-28.6 since the very beginning)

In case you missed it, I took a page out of Elsa and Anna's book and let it go. No singing involved, unfortunately. I really let myself go. Instead of wallowing in self pity like I normally do, I took control.

Yes. I actually dug the scale out. I wasn't pleased with the number, but I was pleased it wasn't as high as I thought it would be!

I weighed myself because Santa brought me a Fitbit, and weight was one of the things needed. *evil stare* I actually returned the Fitbit and am waiting (impatiently) for the Fitbit Charge HR to release. The model I wanted didn't have the option to track your heart rate. I also had a really difficult time putting on the bracelet. The closure is odd, and my fingers are a bit clumsy (not unlike the rest of me). The Charge HR has a normal watch closure, so I think I'll love it.

Back to the loss. I'm pumped about it because this was just watching my calories. I didn't exercise until this week.

Food: I'm under my calorie goal most days. I am really struggling to hit my macros, but I'm making good progress. Every day gets better.

Work outs: I didn't do a lick of exercise until this week. This was planned. I ran before Christmas, and I was having a lot of knee pain. I couldn't lift because the gym was closed. I didn't stress. I knew I'd hit it hard this week, and it's been AWESOME! I ran Monday, and I'm happy to share my knee felt perfect. I needed the time off. I wasn't as ready to run or lift as I thought. I'm not sure if I'm going to try running three days or just keep it at two. I'm going to be very cautious with lower body workouts when lifting. Very light on weight for now with a higher number of reps.

Did you resolve to get in shape this year? How are YOU doing?


No comments: