Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Random Recap

Happy Hump Day!

Can you believe it's November already? I sure can't!


-I'm a week post surgery, and I'm doing pretty good. Days five and six were more difficult than any other. I haven't had to rely on pain relievers much this go around, so I'm pretty proud of that. I've been doing my exercises daily. My hope is this will lead to me running sooner, but I know this is wishful thinking.

-Mister had to fly out the night of my surgery, leaving the girl in charge of taking care of dinner, etc. A did a fantastic job while mister was gone. I'm so proud of her for stepping up without so much a blink of an eye. She even got onto her brothers for not helping me more. Funny girl.

-My sister ran her first marathon over the weekend, and my aunt ran two half marathons. Words cannot express how proud (and jealous) I am of these two ladies. Way to rock it!

- My parents surprised the small boy when they showed up at his soccer game. He ran over between periods to give them big hugs. They came back to the house, and we had a great, relaxing evening.

- D3 is going to be seven years old soon. :(

- I've started a little Christmas shopping for our nieces and nephews. I haven't started for our own kiddos yet. They keep changing their minds, so I'm going to wait a couple more weeks to see if the major wants change.

- The older I get, the more difficult time change is on me. Instead of using toner while washing my face the other night, I used nail polish remover. O_o

- I took fall photos of the kiddos a couple weeks ago. I finally felt up to editing them the other day. Holy cow. We laughed so hard. Small boy loves to pose. Like, REALLY loves it. A acted silly for some of hers but we got a lot of great shots. For as much as the small boy and A love having their photos taken, Mr. T HATES it. I can't blame him. I'm not the biggest fan either.



















What's going on in your world?

No comments: