Some time ago, I found a Pin for a recipe called Pizza Waffles. I decided last week was a good time to finally try them. Who doesn't love pizza or waffles?
-Can of large biscuits (I used buttermilk. I intended to make my own biscuits because it's very cheap and easy, but I remember being incredibly tired this particular day.)
-sliced mozzarella cheese
-mini pepperoni, if desired
-veggies, if desired
-cooked sausage, if desired
-pizza or pasta sauce (I threw together a quick homemade sauce. Yeah. Too tired to make homemade biscuits but not sauce. Doesn't make sense. See how tired I was!!)
1. Turn on waffle iron. (My iron has multiple settings from 1-5. I used 3 for these.)
2. Slice biscuits to form a pocket.
3. Stuff the pocket with whatever filling you'd like: cheese, meat, veggies
4. Shmoosh the sides to seal the pocket.
5. Shmoosh the entire biscuit to make a little flatter.
6. Place biscuit on the center of the iron and cook away.