Friday, September 5, 2014

Five on Friday

Five on Friday

Every Friday, I share five things that were on my mind during that week. Some Fridays may be themed. Others may be all over the place (a lot like me).

1. Weightlifting
This week I started lifting weights. I haven't lifted in a loooooooooong time. I'm pretty sore, but it's a good pain. I really like the plan I'm using. I'm not performing the same lifts every day.

2. My hair!
I finally got a hair cut this week. I hadn't been in since April. I know. Horrible, but we were so busy during the summer. It's not very different from what I had before. Layers are a bit shorter and she thinned it out a bit. I definitely needed that. I LOVE it. I love my new stylist. She does such an amazing job and she isn't afraid to say, "Um, I don't think that'll work. What about this?"


3. Football
I love football. A lot. I started watching several years ago when we didn't have cable or satellite. It was the only thing to watch on Sundays. I've been hooked ever since. I enjoy watching college ball but I also love professional.

4. Glasses
I had to break out the spare pair of frames. My favorite purple ones are very worn on the arms. Womp, womp, womp. I'm not loving the spares. In fact, I don't really know what led me to pick them out in the first place. I'm due up for new ones. Thank goodness

5. Love notes
Ewwwwww. Gross! :) I save any of the notes the kids or mister write me and stash them in random places. It warms my heart to clean out a drawer and something sweet, or glancing up from my desk and seeing, "I love you" on a couple of notes. It's a smile when I'm not expecting it and probably really need it.


No comments: