Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy Birthday, Grace!

14. Fourteen. FOURTEEN?!?!? How? When?
My little princess is not so little. I remember being so terrified when she first entered this world. I was 18. I don't know if it was because that's how all first time moms feel or if it was because I was so young. I am so incredibly proud of the young lady she is developing into. She's so much more than I ever hoped she could be. I've seen so many kids with young parents who are bad students, have horrible manners and aren't the nicest human beings to be around. Grace is none of these. I feared she would find herself on that path when her father and I divorced, and yet she's remained the same. Grace, I love you to the moon and back. You are the first of my three greatest masterpieces. You are the first true love of my life. Thank you for being amazing.









2 comments:

Jenni Brink said...

Wow. She looks just like you! Such a lovely young lady. :-)

Meg @ Meg-in-Training said...

I think she has someone really fantastic who is teaching her how to grow up like a real lady! She's so beautiful too! Great job momma ;-)