Saturday, November 16, 2013

Small Boy Turns 6

If ever I've dreaded writing a post, it's this one. Well, to be honest, any birthday post for my kiddos makes me incredibly sad.

Motherhood has taught me one very important thing: time is very slow but very fast at the same time. I treasure every day with my munchkins and am thankful for all of the photos to remind me of things I may forget.

My how you've grown, little man. From Baby Danny, to Little Danny, to just D and occasionally Daniel Charles when you're in serious trouble.

You are the biggest ham. You try so hard to make everyone laugh and smile. You hate to disappoint anyone or feel like you've let them down. You're personality is the perfect combination of your father and me. Stubborn, sensitive, funny, loving. The last six years have been amazing, and I don't know what we would do if we didn't have you in our lives. Thank you for your big heart and infectious smile, son of mine. Happy sixth birthday!

One year old

                                      
Two years old 

 Three years old

 
Four years old

Five years old


Six years old






2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy birthday to your little man :)

Jenni Brink said...

What a handsome little 6-year-old! Happy Birthday Small Boy! Lol.