Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Donut Go Breaking My Heart

Hi. My name's Cecilia, and I'm addicted to donuts. Yep. ADDICTED. If you know me, you know this fact. I am not ashamed to admit it. Many times, I run just so I can eat a donut. Many times, I do not eat just one donut.

I've only had a handful of jobs in my life. My first job? I worked the counter at...... you guessed it A DONUT SHOP!! I worked weekends during the school year and filled in during the week in the summer. I worked at The Baker's Dozen for five years. I like to include the longevity because it shows that I did not eat all of their profit as some would believe. I sure did eat a lot of donuts while working, though. Sigh. The good old days.

The other day (whilst eating donuts, naturally) my hubby and I tossed around the idea of searching for the best donuts in the area. Why I never attempted to do this before, I don't really know. Seems like a no brainer. I love donuts. I love to write. Why not blog about donuts? Brilliant.

So, Mr. 'man Clan and I are discussing strategy and locations. Hopefully some time in the near future, I'll be bringing you reviews of donuts in the area in the quest to find the best donuts and the best overall donut shop.


2 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I like Old Town and they have a bacon one! I think I gave you one but it wasn't fresh so you should try again.

Jenni-Bee said...

Wow, that sounds awesome! I'll totally read it. You know me, I love Tony's Donuts. :-) I'm a big cake donut fan, so make sure to rate those as well!