Sunday, January 20, 2013

Movie Review- Ted

From IMDB: As the result of a childhood wish, John Bennett's teddy bear, Ted, came to life and has been by John's side ever since - a friendship that's tested when Lori, John's girlfriend of four years, wants more from their relationship.

I'm quite the Mark Wahlberg fan, but when I saw the previews for Ted, I knew this wasn't my cup of tea. I felt it was going to be along the lines of The Hangover, which I despised. I rented the movie because Mr. 'man Clan wanted to see it. I'm secretly hoping I can con him into watching The Hobbit with me. This will be my bargaining chip.


This will be a short review. We didn't even finish the movie. There were some fun one liners, but for the most part, the film was extremely boring. It didn't hold our interest. The premise alone was ridiculous, but I was willing to try it out any way. Mark Wahlberg, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!


My biggest concern? Everyone loved this movie. Since the hubs and I did not, does this make us old??


Grade: F, two thumbs down. I want my 45 minutes and $1.45 back.


 

No comments: