Friday, February 24, 2012

Baileys' Range

Recently, some lady friends and I grabbed lunch at Baileys' Range. The original plan was to grab brunch at Rooster. Rooster is extremely popular and had an hour wait. Boooooo. I was so looking forward to this! Oh, well. Just means I'll have to try again. I really would like to go with Mr. 'man Clan. I don't think I'll have a hard time convincing him to go. We love breakfast foods.

Baileys' Range had a great atmosphere. We were seated on the upper level which was very cool. You have a view of the city from the huge windows. Baileys' Range is a burger and shake joint. Not a terrible thing because burgers and shakes go VERY well together.

I decided to splurge a tiny bit and get a small shake. They have a nice little selection to choose from and I had a hard time choosing. I ended up going with the salted caramel.
Looks sweet, right?? I'm up in the air as far as the shake goes. The taste was fabulous. The shake was a little on the thin side and I prefer mine a little thicker. It was a nice size for a small. Left me satisfied but not sick to my stomach.

For the burger, I ordered the Ozark on the pretzel roll. The roll was a $1 up charge but well worth it. I love pretzel rolls. I did scoop out a bit of the insides of the roll to cut calories and have a better change at fitting the burger in my mouth.

(Sorry about the orientation of the photo. Blogger keeps turning it and it's driving me crazy!!)
The Ozark is a beef patty with crimini mushrooms, caramelized onions and black peppered goat cheese. I ordered mine medium well and I'm glad I did. It was perfect. The flavor was amazing. It definitely did not disappoint. Since I splurged with the shake, I chose to not opt for any sides, but the fries sure looked tasty.

Verdict?
I will be a repeat customer. I love burgers and would rather eat one out then make one at home. Baileys' Range hit the spot. I think Mr. 'man Clan will really like this little burger joint as well.



1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I loved the milkshake I had when I was there but I love ALL milkshakes! I did NOT like the pickle...should've warned me it wasn't dill.