Monday, October 17, 2011

Up, up and away!

He did it! He did it! Hubby should be landing in Portland, Oregon as I type this up.
Crash and I dropped him off at the airport bright and early at 4:30. I managed to make my way to and from the airport without getting lost and thus a miracle!
Mr. 'man Clan said checking in and security were a breeze. It took a total of 10 minutes, in fact. He had to wait around for over an hour to board the plane but better to be too early than the alternative.
When he arrived in Denver for his layover, he texted me to let me know he made it and he really enjoyed it. It's official: he's a traveling man!
Now, we patiently wait for his return on Sunday. It's going to be a long week for Crash and me. Daddy will be gone and the big kids will be at their dad's for half the week. We will manage though.

PS: St. Louis Cardinals are World Series bound!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I am impresseeed Cecilia!