Sunday, April 10, 2011

go! St. Louis Expo

Friday I attended my first ever race expo. The expo was for go! St. Louis Marathon and family fitness weekend. The expo was held at Chaifetz Arena. I decided to attend the first day right after work hoping it wouldn't be too busy. I'm sure glad I did!

It wasn't a huge place by any means. I wasn't sure what to expect but I thought it seemed a little cramped. I would have hated to see what it looked like on Saturday. Eek!

I really didn't get a chance to look around at things because I had Crash with me. I did buy some Chomps and Shot Bloks in flavors I haven't really seen, so that's cool.





Crash insisted on sitting in the seats after we toured the tables. He is so silly. I would take a photo and he would tell me to take it again because it wanted to say cheeseburgers. He also wanted me to take a photo of his ouchie.


Please notice that my arm is starting to look a bit trimmer. Woot. I love the gym. I miss it so much. I can't wait to get back.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for you! Glad you got to go. How'd crash get his owie?

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Lol! Tell Crash those seats DO look pretty awesome.

Cecilia said...

If you ask Crash what happened, he'll tell you he fell on the track. Lol. He fell in the cul-de-sac while playing soccer with the big kids. Really did a number on his chin and lip. A popsicle made it better though.