Saturday, March 12, 2011

Howdy, ya'll!

Just checking in quickly this early Saturday morning. I'll throw a few tidbits out there.

-- I was crazy busy this week. The only reason I had a couple of posts was because I wrote them over the weekend. :o)

-- I have been so busy because ball season has started back up for the kiddos. I also have a half marathon I'm training for. Squeezing everything in has been a bit difficult, but I'm making it work.

-- My gym membership is probably the only thing that is going to save me from the half mary. I wouldn't be able to train with out it. Seriously.

-- We are fostering a dog. He's super cute and very well behaved. He'll get a post of his own.

-- Today is crazy busy. I'm going to run before the race. I'd like to get 6 miles in. After the race, I'll come home, shower, and get all prettied up to go back out. I *may* go to a tweet up. I haven't decided. I'll be going to Jen's for a little partay. Can't wait to sample the yummy food and see my ladies. Yay!!

--I am also going to try to sneak a trip to the mall in there. I think I can make it work.

--The kids are with my parents this weekend. It hasn't even been 12 hours and I miss them like crazy.

Ok. I need to jump off here and figure out where the heck I'm going. City driving scares me. Eek!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Dang Gina-you are busy! I'm tired just reading this!!!