Sunday, January 23, 2011

Who Am I?

Who in the hell am I? I've caught myself looking in the mirror unsure of the person staring back at me. Who is this?? It's a new me. A me that is still changing. A me that is every day turning into a person I am proud of. A me that is finally making steps toward the right direction. A me that finally knows what she wants. A me that isn't as afraid to go after IT, whatever IT may be. A me that is FINALLY finding her place in this world. A me that is FINALLY feeling whole.

I owe a lot of this change to Mr. 'man Clan. He's encouraged me to do things I never thought I could. When I told him about my problem, he didn't freak out. He stayed by my side and promised to do whatever he could to get me through it. He's held my hand every step of the way. When I tell him about another race I want to do, he smiles and shakes his head. When I tell him I'd rather have a coffee instead of a beer, he smiles and teases me.

I thank God every day for bringing Mr. 'man Clan into my life. I don't know who I would be today if I didn't have him. I'm so grateful to him for allowing me to find myself. He's helped me be a better version of me.

1 comment:

Angie said...

aw that's so awesome.