Sunday, January 23, 2011

Seriously?

I usually tend to stay away from anything political on my blog. I have my opinions on topics and that's all that matters. I feel that I am pretty informed and am able to come to a reasonable conclusion on my own. People are allowed to align themselves with any party they chose. I will certainly not discriminate against them for their beliefs. The same holds true for religion.

There is one topic in the news lately that borders both politics and religion: abortion. This is something I will speak about. I have VERY strong opinions on the matter. I'm not going to get too deep into my reasoning in this post. I can, and probably will, at a later date.

True, the anniversary of Roe v. Wade is here but this is not what is really getting me hot under the collar. The story/stories that are infuriating me are the ones having to do with Kermit Gosnell. I will not argue the point that he is an awful, disgusting human being. I think he will be punished for all of the atrocities he has committed. I believe there is a special place in Hell reserved for this man and people like him. My BIGGEST gripe comes from the women who were his patients.

I have found a few articles in which the women were interviewed and told of the horrible conditions inside his "clinic." Did they leave? Nope. They chose to stay and proceed with their abortions. Are you seriously trying to play yourself off as a victim? Do you think you are some sort of savior for staying and getting an abortion in such a horrid place? I think not. This makes you an even bigger fool.

Some women are claiming the "doctor's" techniques have caused them great injury and to be infertile. I suppose this may be true, but YOU STAYED WHEN YOU SAW THE CONDITIONS. What did you think was going to happen when you visited a man in a corner shop to perform this? It was going to be butterflies and unicorns? I do NOT feel sorry for you.

My favorite comment came from a woman who learned this disgusting man had parts of babies still in his shop. She was worried that had happened to her baby. BABY!? Really?!? You didn't seem to care when you were trying to get rid of the BABY! It wasn't a BABY when you were wanting this abortion. Now you want sympathy?! If you were so worried about your baby, maybe you should have gone a different route. The only reason you care about your baby now is because you are getting your fifteen minutes of fame. Television and media brings out all the creeps and degenerates.

3 comments:

Angie said...

OMG I've been reading about this guy lately too and like you, I am appalled by his "work." And the women who chose to go there, my God, there will be a special place in Hell for them too. That Davida Johnson, Jesus woman, you have no right to 15 minutes of fame. You killed your BABY. OMG this guy and his "victims" just makes me want to vomit. I doubt being pro-life or pro-choice even plays a part in how a decent human being would feel about this story. Everything about it is just wrong. I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone involved in that place. They all deserve what will be coming to them, and even that won't be enough. Serves the women right if they end up sterile - obviously they don't want kids, or more kids, and don't know what the hell birth control is. I'm so agitated about it I can't even write a decent comment about it!!!!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Left you an award!

Stephany said...

I was nervous to read this post because I have strong feelings towards abortion. But I have to agree with you on all your points, especially the last paragraph! Just absolutely disgusting.