Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ringing in the new year.

This year, Mr. 'man Clan and I had plans for New Year's Eve. We haven't gone out in 4 years. We haven't stayed up until midnight for 2 years. True story. We're old and lame like that. Hey, it works for us most of the time. The weekend before NYE a couple of my Twitter friends (Jen, Alyssa and Angie) and I decide to go to the St. Louis Blues game. We got a pretty sweet deal on tickets and an after party to ring in the new year.

Turns out, the section they had reserved for NYE sold out, but they decided to go ahead and sell tickets but put people in party suites. Hello!! We had our own bathroom!! 2 to be exact. It was HEAVEN!!

Our view from the seats.

The Mr.'s minus Jen's hubs.


They won!!

Goose McD and Angie


Alyssa and Matt


Mr. 'man Clan and me


Me with Jen. It was so good to finally meet her!


First kiss of 2011!!
I know it's a horrible photo. Sorry. I don't take very good self portraits. In all, it was a great evening and I'm so glad we went out!

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Gross! I look disgusting! I love how Goose McDurbin is catching on!!! Awesome time!