Saturday, December 11, 2010

Feeling hot, hot hot!

I see these posts every now and then. I think they are fun. Every couple talks about their top 5 hottest celebrities. Of course, every person has a different idea of what "hot" is or what makes a person "hot." Mr. 'man Clan makes fun of my list. My guys are not the typical sexy guys most girls would pick. I'm ok with that though. :o)

Mr. 'man Clan's top 5 in no particular order:

Scarlett Johansson



I agree with Mr. 'man clan on this pick. I think Scarlett is beautiful. She's on my top 5 girl's list, but that's another post.


Natalie Portman
I don't disagree with Natalie. I think she is very pretty. She even looks good bald.

The last 3 picks I do not agree with. He thinks I'm crazy, but I just don't see it. The same can be said with my list. Lol.


Amy Smart
Amy's not awful. Her eyes kind of freak me out a bit. Mr. 'man Clan LOVES her eyes.


Katherine Heigl
I do not think Katherine is hot. I don't even think she's pretty. I thought she was very cute when she was in My Father the Hero, but that was many years ago. She is probably #2 for Mr. 'man Clan.


Reese Witherspoon

Reese is hands down his number one pick. Eh. She's ok. Definitely not ugly, but not sexy in my opinion.



Mrs. 'man Clan's top 5 picks in no particular order:


Zach Braff
I LOVE Zach Braff. He was my last pick. I had a really hard time coming up with a fifth. I think he is a fantastic actor, writer and director. He seems to have a quirky personality which I really love.



Ewan McGregor
I had a secret crush on Ewan for a long time. It was so secret that I didn't even realize it up until a year or so ago. I have no idea what I find so attractive in him, but I like him.


Clive Owen
Oh goodness gracious. I've been in love with Clive for a million years. Again, I have NO clue why I am so attracted to him, but he does it for me.



Ryan Reynolds
Oh Ryan, let me count the ways. I LOVE him. A lot. This is well known and I make no attempt to hide this fact. He is a beautiful specimen. Perfection.


Gerard Butler
Gerard is pure eye candy. I LOVE him also. He's kind of rough and scruffy. I think that is what is most attractive about him. Oh, and his accent. Swoon.


And there you have it, folks. Keep your eyes open for when we change it up.
Who is on your top five??

3 comments:

Tracy Galloway said...

Natalie Portman is very beautiful. I agree that Reese is not sexy at all. I know a many guys who think she is and I don't know why! Almost every movie Heigl has been in is a flop. You are right on with all the men you chose, except Braff. Not sure why, though. Maybe he's too baby-faced for me. Great blog, Cecilia. Made me smile

Crossing My Fingers said...

Matt always calls Reba his girlfriend!

Mary said...

Ewan McGregor is definitely my #1. I love, love, love him, even in Trainspotting when he was skinny and a heroic addict. Moulin Rouge sealed the deal. SWOON! I also love Christian Bale and Henry Cavil, who played Charles on The Tutors. He is so freaking hot.

I cannot stand Katherine Heigl, but I can see the appeal for a man-blond and busty;) Jason is polite and never cops to whom he thinks is hot, but he did once admit he likes Lucy Liu.