Sunday, November 21, 2010

'Tis the Season

The season to start thinking about Christmas cards!! This is a great excuse to catch up with friends and families or to share photos of your kiddos. I have spent a couple of weekends trying to get some decent shots of the munchkins, and I think I finally have a good enough selection.

When it comes to Christmas cards, there is an endless variety to choose from: handmade, store bought or even electronic cards. Shutterfly is a one stop photo shop. They have a ton of photo ideas for all of your needs. I've gotten prints through Shutterfly before, and I was very happy with them. They also have fantastic gift ideas.

Who wouldn't love to receive this adorable mug with your little one's photos?



Crash would flip a lid if he receive this book as a gift.

While these are fantastic gift ideas, I'm in the market for cards, photo cards more specifically. Shutterfly has one of the largest selection I've seen. It's so hard to choose especially for someone like me. Eek.

I really like the fun colors in this one. You can never get enough snowflakes in my opinion.

I really like the color and layout of this card.


This one is super cute. I have a new found love for the color pink. The boys wouldn't be too happy with me though. :o)

I just may enlist the help of the kiddos to decide on the final product. Folks, there are over 800 styles!! Everyone is bound to find something they love.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I didn't even see that Diego book - how cute is that??? My grandparents gave me a book like that when I was little, but it just had my name and I thought it was so cool!

Shutterfly is the bomb!!

I didn't even see the caption...haha that made me giggle too!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

That book is freakin' cute! The first card you posted is the one that I got!!!

Stephany said...

Haha, I don't know how I would find 50 families to give my cards to. But I am planning on making a Shutterfly calendar for my sister-in-law! I love that site!

Mary said...

It's so hard to choose with all those options! Then you feel like you have to find *just* the right photo(s). I've managed to top myself the last few years with our animal Christmas cards, but not sure how I'm going to beat last year!

Angie said...

I just ordered mine - almost went with the snowflakes but changed it at the last minute. Was very indecisive LOL. Went pink this year, odd for me. Saved $105.00 by posting this on my blog!!!!