Friday, August 13, 2010

Howdy, All!

Thought I'd drop in for a quick moment and let you know that I am indeed alive. :o) Broadcasting from my hubby's laptop. My computer crashed shortly after my last post. Figures it would, as I finally came up with some topics for posts. I will try to work on those shortly. Any personal posts with photos will probably wait though. I'm crossing my fingers that my pc will be fixed. I am super lazy and do not feel like loading what photos I do have onto the laptop and then reloading them onto mine, should it get better. Of course, I may not have a choice as I am running out of room on my memory cards. Eek.

Couple things to note:

-I figured out how to make it rain in Festus: water my grass or wash the car. It never fails.
-Grace got contacts. Yes, I know she is pretty young, but we were very concerned about her playing softball with glasses. She took a couple of shots to the forehead, barely missing her glasses. Scary! Well, scary at first, but then funny because you could see the stitching from the ball on her noggin. She's a trooper.
-Crash killed his front tooth. :o( That will probably be a post all on it's own. Mom fail 1 of 873672868764387643876.
-Tater is playing fall baseball instead of football. I'm pretty excited. The kid LOVES baseball.
-My hours at work went up. It's been a bit of adjustment. The extra money will be nice.
-School starts Monday! Wahoo! I'm pretty excited, but not at the same time. Grace and Tater have been fighting constantly and Crash will not take a nap when they are home. I will miss having them at home all day. They are such an incredible help with Crash. They keep me entertained too.
-I suck at dieting/fitness in general. I could make a dozen posts on this, but it's the SSDD. If I keep pushing, I can get there. I will do it. I just don't have the motivation. Probably I should think about the wedding I am going to be in. That should motivate my chubby buns.
-Tater had to take 72 pencils to school. 72!!! I still can't get over this. I guess they aren't allowed to sharpen them. Makes sense, since they included on the list that the pencils must be sharpened. WTH?! One of the parents brought extra pencils. Really? You think your daughter needs MORE than 72? Ridonculous. Seriously.

Well, I need to finish getting ready for work. Yep. It's 5am. Yep. I've been up since 2:45. :o( Hubby scared me when he came to bed this morning. I wasn't able to go back to sleep after that.

3 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Aww...sorry about your computer. I have to make a call about my laptop this AM and I don't think it's going to be a good one. 72 pencils?!? Really? That's kind of ridiculous! Can't wait to see you tonight.

Angie said...

seriously 72 pencils is a bit much! yea, sorry about your computer, thought it was fixed for good. That sucks. :( Who's getting married now? That's exciting - hope you have better luck with motivation - my own damn wedding wasn't enough motivation for me! lol

Stephany said...

Ouch! 72 pencils?! That's so weird that you were forced to bring that many pencils to school.

Sucks about your computer. I dealt with my fair share of computer crashes in 2009 to last me a lifetime. ;)