Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Go, Shawty. It's Your Birthday

Last weekend, my parents graciously hosted the birthday party for my sweet little nephew. I can't believe he's already one!!! Time goes so fast. I should know that by now. I mean, I do have three kids. Duh. Oh well. On to the festivities.




The birthday boy strutting his stuff.


Cake is so delicious.


Pretty sure I've made that face while eating cake. I can't blame ya buddy.



Why did you all wait a year to give me this stuff?!?



I LOVE cake.



NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It's mine.

Then it was on to presents. It is a known fact that one year olds really aren't interested in presents. The packaging is always fifty million times more exciting. It's law. Nothing can be done about it. Birthday Boy happened to take an interest with a little help from his beautiful momma.


Mom, the present is down there. Put the card down.



Why did you take away my present?? I don't want the next one!!



The next set of pictures had nothing to do with the birthday boy, but they were funny. I wanted a photo of my mom and Crash and he would.not.cooperate.


Grandma, I don't want to look at the camera.


Tickles and giggling ensue. They make me smile.



The piece de resistance was the airplane car from mommy and daddy. All of the other kiddos were excited about it. Birthday boy didn't quite understand the hoopla. Good have been the fact he was exhausted. Poor little trooper.

Daddy, give me a push.
Yes, that is Crash trying to help.



Crash and Birthday Boy checking out all the inner workings of the kick butt toy.

I wanted to post more photos, but Blogger is much too slow for me tonight. You will have to settle for this. :o)

4 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I think those pictures are fab and I'm loving this layout. I can't believe how big Crash is getting!

Amanda said...

OMG!! Thank you so much for putting these pictures up I love them!!!!!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

What a cutie!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Thanks for ALL your insight on carseats!!!! I really appreciate it.