Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tink. Tink. Tink. Any body out there?!?

Hi there! It's me. Long time no blog, huh? Well, I've been a busy little bee these past couple of months. I can't promise that I will be back to blogging regularly, but I will definitely try to make more of an effort. Let me give you a run down of what's been going on the past couple of months:

-- Took a photography class
-- Shot a wedding
-- Computer crashed
--Grandmother passes away(ex husband's)
-- Computer is still busted
--Organize garage sale for March of Dimes
--Grandmother passes away (husband's)
-- 16 year old neighbor dies
-- Host garage sale for March of Dimes
-- Grace starts softball
-- Tater starts baseball
-- We spend ridiculous amounts of time outside.
-- plant a garden
-- properly install the mailbox
-- Walk in March of Dimes March for Babies
-- trying to find a set number of hours at work where I don't feel burnt out
--magically fix computer
-- try to start the C25K program
-- tear ligament in my ankle the day after I started the program
-- 2 choir concerts for Grace
-- start sanding furniture to be painted
-- Finally get Crash to go to sleep in his bed. Alone. All night!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure there was a ton more in there. That's all I could come up with at the moment.I have been on the go, go, go, but I think I really like it. Keeps us busy and we get to spend a lot of time together.

Remember how we got rid of satellite? We are still free of the dish, and LOVING it. I like the simpler things. I like to sit and listen to the radio or listen to the kids play. The television was just a distraction and I don't want to be distracted from what is most important to me any more.

Coming up we have more ball games, choir competition, choir performance at Busch Stadium, 10 year high school reunion, hubby changing hours (maybe), and (crossing fingers) getting Crash potty trained.

I think it sort of feels good to get back to the blogosphere. Oh, and I apologize for not commenting on blogs. I was reading. I promise. My little thumbs were just tired from navigating because I was checking up on everyone with my iPhone. Now that my pc is up and running again, I will be back to annoying you all. :o)

5 comments:

Angie said...

welcome back! Sometimes it's good to take a break, you've been busy doing some awesome things.

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Wow girl, you have been busy! Tell us more about the wedding you photographed! I've missed you!!!

Maria said...

Wow, you've had a lot going on! Hope things slow down (at least a little bit) for you.

Angie said...

Still wanting to see those wedding pics you took!!! But uh ya, I know you've been busy LOL ;)

Krystie said...

Busy gal! We all get like that though, don't we? And I'm excited to hear about the wedding you photographed!