Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunshiney Day

The fabulous Alyssa over at My Husband's Watching T.V. gave me another award! Sweet!! I feel so special when I get these. Plus, it gives me something to blog about and is a great way to find other blogs.

Now since I received this fabulous award, I get to share it!!! First off though, the rules:
-Copy that little orange flower pic and put it on your blog when you post about your award!
-Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.
-Let the nominees know that they have been honored by leaving a comment on their blog (we all love comments!)
-Share the love and link to the person who nominated you!


I would pass the award, but the only other person I know of is Angie G, and she doesn't blog much. I'm trying to whip her into shape!! :o)

2 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I was like Angie G??? I'm used to her being called Durb! LOL

Anonymous said...

damn, still can't remember my password, I swear I wrote it down!!!

love,

Angie G., aka Durb, Durbin, Durbs, skitzo......lol