Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nosey Neighbor

I am. Sort of. This is purely my speculation and absolutely none of my business. However, I do feel the need to get other opinions. Here's the situation:

I have a female neighbor in her mid thirties who lives alone. She has a male visitor that shows up on random days. Now, I'm not going to knock a girl for getting her freak on. To each their own. I do have a few questions.

1. Why does he park in the garage?
2. Why does he close the garage immediately after he arrives?
3. Why does he only stay for a few minutes most days?
4. Why does he come over at odd times?
5. Why does he do a drive around if there are cars parked in the cul-de-sac?

Now, the way I see it it, there are two possibilities.
1. He is a higher up in the school district and she is a teacher in the school. This sort of relationship may be frowned upon?
----- But, if that were the case, wouldn't he at least come over more frequently?
2. He's married or otherwise betrothed.
----- In my mind, this seems to be the most logical explanation. It explains the odd times, the length of time he stays and the sneaking around.

Of course, I could be completely wrong and none of the above is true. Maybe he's her pimp. Lol. Any thoughts on the soap opera next door??

4 comments:

Katie said...

I would say #2. I love this and fully expect regular updates on the status of this! :)

Angie said...

Yeah, that's def odd. I would LOVE to know what's going on there!
I have a quiet neighbor man who has never had a woman over. We all suspect he's gay, which is fine, I don't care. About once a year a man shows up and Mark comes out and puts a bag in the trunk and they leave for a few days. I think it's sad that if he is gay he can't be open about it. He's in his upper 50's.

southern girl said...

Ooh! I love the drama! I agree with Katie -- keep us updated on the neighbor situation!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

This post makes me laugh...and I'd be the exact same way. My vote is for #2...keep us posted!