I am. Sort of. This is purely my speculation and absolutely none of my business. However, I do feel the need to get other opinions. Here's the situation:
I have a female neighbor in her mid thirties who lives alone. She has a male visitor that shows up on random days. Now, I'm not going to knock a girl for getting her freak on. To each their own. I do have a few questions.
1. Why does he park in the garage?
2. Why does he close the garage immediately after he arrives?
3. Why does he only stay for a few minutes most days?
4. Why does he come over at odd times?
5. Why does he do a drive around if there are cars parked in the cul-de-sac?
Now, the way I see it it, there are two possibilities.
1. He is a higher up in the school district and she is a teacher in the school. This sort of relationship may be frowned upon?
----- But, if that were the case, wouldn't he at least come over more frequently?
2. He's married or otherwise betrothed.
----- In my mind, this seems to be the most logical explanation. It explains the odd times, the length of time he stays and the sneaking around.
Of course, I could be completely wrong and none of the above is true. Maybe he's her pimp. Lol. Any thoughts on the soap opera next door??