Crash is my third child. One would assume that at this point in my life, I would have figured a few things out, or at least not forgotten some very important things.
1. Kids LOVE stickers.
2. Just because stickers are cheap, they do not make a good splurge purchase.
3. Kids will put sticker anywhere AND everywhere.
4. If you are going to hide something, make sure the child is not in the room when you hide it.
5. Also keep in mind that your two year old is actually a very agile climber.
6. Where there is a will, there is a way.
7. I'm not as smart as I thought I was.
Case in point. The other night, I bought Crash some Cars stickers. He immediately started putting them on the coffee table. I convinced him that his big wheel motorcycle was a much better spot. I took the stickers from him and place them high out of his reach. Fast forward to the next time. I ran upstairs to throw some dishes in the dishwasher. I came back down to this: