Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 101

Thank you to Alyssa. She is so down to earth and I feel like I really relate to her on a lot of things. Her blog is about the everyday happenings in her life. She also includes some recipes that have been the BOMB!


Rules:
1) List 10 things that make you happy
2) Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day
3) If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to my blog and continue brightening people's day!

10 Things That Make Me Happy
1.) My hubby. He is such a big silly teddy bear. We butt heads sometimes, but we always make up in the end.
2.) My kids. They are my entire world. I love their giggles.
3.) Coffee. I love it. I love the smell. I love the taste. I love that you can have it a million different ways.
4.) Books. I love just sitting down under a blanket reading a good book.
5.) Music. More specifically "coffee house" music. I like how simple it is. A couple of instruments and lyrics. Not a bunch of effects.
6.) Cold sheets and pillows. I love when you first lie down in bed and there is a little chill to the blankies. I hate to be hot when I sleep and I love how cool they start out.
7.) Purses. I love purses. I am probably addicted to them. I like them most because they always fit. :o)
8.) Thrift store shopping. I LOVE going to Goodwill and the Salvation Army looking for great deals. I get such a "high" when I do score something.
9.) Rehabbing furniture. I just started on my first piece and I have a lot to go, but I really like doing it. It is so cool to have some idea in mind and then watch it take place.
10.) Chocolate. I love chocolate. Dark chocolate is the best. Milk chocolate really isn't my cup of tea. Chocolate puts me in such a good mood.

I'm not going to nominate anyone because I read the same blogs as everyone else and I think they have all been nominated. Lol.

What makes you happy???