Thursday, December 31, 2009

A year in photos

Oh. I know you were waiting for it. Sitting on the edge of your computer chair on pins and needles. I am making my triumphant return to blogging. You see. My darling hubby loves to hog the computer. He seems to have a monopoly on it. Santa did not bring me my own puter, so my posts will be few and far between. I will try to schedule as many as possible.

2009 was a pretty decent year. It was very calm and mellow. Just the way I like it. I am thankful to have the life I do. I am a very lucky person. God has truly blessed me, and for that, I am very grateful.

January- Grace's 9th birthday
February- Moose's birthday (my bro)

March- I have no idea what happened. I think we were deep in the middle of renovating the house. EEK!

April- Easter

Angie's Bridal shower
Crash's first time bowling

May- A and Angie get married
I met my bloggy friend Alyssa!!
T's Birthday Bash
Fishing with my hubby.
June- June was baseball season for Tater. I had photos, but they are gone. :o(

July- 4th of July



Baby shower for my SIL Amanda
A trip to Hermann with the boys.
Our "Wedding Reception"
The arrival of D. Lee!!

August- Baby shower for Danielle

Annoying the fam with my new camera.





September- Tater started football
October- First ever visit to Bigfoot
Crash's first head wound to land us in the e.r.
Crash's nasty tongue after he bit it. Two days after he bonked his noggin.
The birth of my "niece" Lily.
Moose hopped the pond and spend some time in Ireland.
Danielle's 21st bday. It was cuuuuuhrazy.
November- Grace's first choir concert

I got to meet Joshua Radin. Swoon.
Crash's second birthday
December- Tater's seventh birthday

Christmas


2 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Yah for new friends! Looks like an awesome year!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!