Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Santa Baby

So, Christmas is about two months away. In my opinion, I have been a very nice girl and deserve each and every thing on my list. :o) Not really. I'm not that selfish. I'm happy with whatever I get. I'm one of those annoying people who would rather give the perfect gift than get one. I think it is because receiving a gift puts me on the spot and makes me the center of attention. We know how much I LOVE that. Nothing gives me great joy than watching someone I love opening a gift they are so surprised and excited to receive. Just in case Santa was wondering, here are just a few items I would enjoy:


Yep, I want an iPhone. I have posted many times about my cell phone addiction. I just can't help it!!


I really, really want a pair of white gold earrings that I can wear every day. I'm not a snob. I can only wear gold and I prefer white gold. I have a pair of hoops that are great for going out, but I want something smaller.

My bff H gave me this stuff earlier in the year. I'm not sure why. I LOVE the scent. It is probably my all time fav.

Slippers!! I know. I should just buy them myself, but I can't! I don't have a coupon for them!! I want fuzzy purple ones.



I wouldn't mind a new purse/purses. I love all styles, colors, designers. I'm also addicted to purses. My hubby hates it.

I wouldn't mind getting Psych on DVD. I love this show. It's so quirky and silly.

I would also like the first season of Rescue Me on DVD. I love this show too. I got my hubby hooked on it. We could snuggle and watch a marathon......if we didn't have to chase Crash.
I really, really, really want a new lens. I have the "beginner" lens for my camera and I think I am ready to step up to a "big girl" one.





I wouldn't mind some literature on my camera and/or photography. I love to read any how, and I really want to learn more about my camera.

What is on your Christmas list this year??

5 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I feel like I should jump on the camera wagon but I'm afraid I'd get it and then have no idea what I'm doing!?! I haven't even thought about my list, I think I'm kind of hard to shop for because I only say I WANT things that I NEED and if I get money for Christmas then I never spend it on myself, I put it in savings. I feel bad for whoever shops for me!

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

I love those first earrings! Where did you see them?

Looks like a good list to me!

Katie said...

Ooh, what a great list! Good idea, I should make a list. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner!!

Angie said...

I know where your DH can get those earrings ;).
I want an iphone too, but with the baby coming I feel so selfish requesting anything for myself. I really need to make a list of everyone we need to buy for and get on it.

Angie said...

Well,you got a purse today for a quarter LOL. Honestly, right now all I really want for Christmas is my job. but a nice camera, shoes, clothes, jewerly an IPhone and the money to afford the monthly bill for it and purses wouldn't be bad either LOL