Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I was going to post the entire month's menu, but I lost it. I have no idea where I put my menu, my list and a few other papers. It's a good thing my head is attached or I would be in serious trouble. :)

Monday- baked chicken with garlic Parmesan pasta

Tuesday- French toast and scrambled eggs

Wednesday- Tuna salad sandwiches

Thursday- Waffles and eggs

Friday- Leftovers

Saturday- hot dogs and tater tots

Sunday- eggs, hash browns, bacon, cinnamon rolls

Yep, I know what you are thinking. Breakfast food three nights? Number 1: it's cheap. Number 2: it's easy. Number 3: my family LOVES breakfast. I'm trying to go super cheap this month. I went WAAAAAAAAY over budget last month. I was horrible. I am going to stick to my guns and see if I can't do better.

What are you eating??

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

We were supposed to have meatloaf last night but SOMEBODY used all the eggs and didn't add it to the grocery list so we had spaghetti instead. Tonight I think will be a Bertolli night because I didn't set anything out.