Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Crash!!

Today is my youngest son's birthday. I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were feeding him bottles and burping him every 4 hours. Now, he is drinking from big boy cups and sitting on the big boy potty. Here are a few photos from Crash's first two years. I don't have any from when he was a baby. They are on the laptop that died. I hope I am able to recover some of them. Here's my little man:


5 months


5 months


Eating the wrong end of the bottle. :o)

Shaking the movies oFf the shelf.


Trying to behave at Tater's pre-k graduation.


7 months


9 months




1st birthday


First trip bowling


First time seeing monster trucks



First time getting his forehead glued.


My little man two years later.

Here is one of the first videos ever taken of him. He likes the music. The second one shows off his new moves.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRASH! MOMMY, DADDY, GRACE AND TATER LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy birthday to Crash! He's such a cutie.

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I love that big smile he has at 5 months! Happy birthday Crash!