Tuesday, November 24, 2009

French Onion Porkchops


I found this recipe on Alyssa's blog at the beginning of the year. I immediately bookmarked it because it sounded so tasty. I finally got around to making it this evening. Boy, was it yummy!! Here is my adapted version:

6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
2 onions, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp. A-1 Steak sauce (didn't have Worcestershire)
2 boxes of stuffing mix (used Aldi brand)
3cups hot water


Place a skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Add pork chops and onions. Allow to cook for 5 minutes and turn the pork chops. Cook an additional 5 minutes.

Remove pork chops from skillet. Continue to cook onions until golden brown.

Add steak sauce and pork chops back to the pan. Reduce heat to low.

Mix stuffing and water. Spoon around pork chops. Cover and let cook 5-10.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Those are so delicious! I haven't made that in forever. You have to go to Kraft Recipes and look up their Shipwreck Dinner: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/shipwreck-dinner-66272.aspx

I used corn instead of peas (gross!) and neither Matt or I could stop eating it. So yummy and super easy!!!

Angie said...

yummy!!!