Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shame on me.

-I'm sorry. I did not do a Frugal Friday tip last week. I was super busy preparing for a garage sale and then actually participating in the sale. I promise to double up this week for you. I wouldn't want to let any one feel robbed.

-Football season has ended. I thought I would have all this time on my hands, but I seem to be just as busy. Weird how that works.

- I have purchased several fabrics for some up coming projects. I made a promise to myself. I cannot start the sewing projects until I finish painting the kitchen. I will probably knock that out in the next couple of weeks. I have limited time because my hubby sleeps during the day. I try to keep Crash downstairs as much as possible. He is sooooo loud. LOL.

- I got a treadmill! It was my SIL's. I was so excited when my hubby picked it up. I've used it a couple of times. I cannot adjust the incline, so I am working my way up. The first day I only did 15 minutes. Tonight I went for 20. I'm really afraid that my knees aren't going to like the incline. I want to ease my body into it.

- I am down 13 pounds. It's not much. Well, it's a drop in the ocean, really. LOL. It is a start though. More importantly, I haven't gained any back. I only have 37 more pounds to go. I have been able to fit back into my jeans more comfortably. My work pants are getting loose too.

- My hubs has a couple of days off. I'm a little nervous. We usually bicker when he is off. LOL. I'm sure it will be fine though.

- We are going out on Friday night. I am super excited. We haven't been out in a million years. I'm sure I will have some photos from our night out.

- I told my hubby he should get "fixed." He said that he doesn't want to. He wants to have the "option." I think he has baby fever too. LoL. My heart went pitter patter. All hope is not completely lost yet. I certainly won't get my hopes up, but I can't help but be a little excited.

-That's enough randomness for now. Night!!

3 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I am totally jealous...I want a treadmill! Girl-13 pounds is great! I haven't been on the scale...frankly, it scares me. Have fun on your date night!

Sarah @ Hennessey House said...

i hope you blog about your sewing and kitchen projects! and score on the treadmill, i want one! (or, even better, an elliptical).

:)

Angie said...

13 pounds is awesome and a wonderful start!!!! I got weighed today but forgot to ask if I had lost weight or gained weight. Oh well. I think I got sick from going to the freaking gym Sunday morning - I used the hand sanitizer they provided but God only knows how well they clean their machines. :( I hope I am feeling better soon so I can get back to working out. I would love to have an elipitical or treadmill. Maybe I'll come use yours!!!