Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cookie Time!

This new diet is killing me. Ok, so I haven't done so well with it lately, but I am still trying. The other day, I got to thinking about how I miss chocolate. I realized that it is nearly December which means time for COOKIES!!!! I LOVE cookies. There are a million different kinds you can make. I have started putting together a list of cookies I am thinking about making. And in case you are wondering, No. I am not including cookies in the food budget. I am going to splurge. Plus, I will probably give a ton away. They can count as "gifts". Hehehehe. I can rationalize anything.

No bake oatmeal cookies. My mommy is going to make these for me. Mine never turn out.






The next recipes are all from Hershey Kisses. They have an odd scroll site, and I have no idea how to link to it. Sorry!
Tuxedo Brownie cookies


Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies


Krunchy Kisses Cookies


Kisses Chocolate Chip Cookies

I found the next two recipes at Top Secret Recipes. I cannot wait to try them!



And I can't forget the good old Christmas stand-bys:

Peanut Brittle



Fudge

Wowsers. That's a lot of cookies. In reality, I probably won't make them all. I will consult with the fam to see which ones sound the best. I vote for the Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies. Yum!

What are some of your favorite cookie or candy recipes?

5 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

O...M...G!!! Minus the Samoa...make them all! My mouth is watering!?! No bake cookies are a staple in our family. My sister used to mail packages of these to me in college...love, Love, LOVE THEM!!!

Angie said...

Oh, and yes, cookies definitely count as gifts!!! Especially in this economy!

Angie said...

Yummmy, my mouth is watering too!!! I learned a very easy and cheaper receipe - melt milk chocolate (or dark if you prefer dark), dip Townhouse round crackers in it and sprinkle crushed up candy canes over it - cheap, not as unhealthy (I just made that up LOL) and taste really really good!

Danny said...

You should make all of them. Im ok with that!

Sarah @ Hennessey House said...

Samoa bars?!? UMMM, YES PLEASE.

:)

And I love making the oreo truffles, although mine NEVER turn out looking that professional. (Mine are more lumpy and unattractive, although they still taste fine!)