Friday, September 4, 2009

What to do, what to do?

I'm sitting here with nothing but time today. Crash is sleeping and I am left just thinking. Thinking I shouldn't have said anything. Thinking sometimes it's not good to be so honest and truthful. I don't want to get into too much detail because I don't know who reads this. I am really frustrated with something that was said to me. It was meant in jest, I think, but it hurt me. I explained my side, but it got me thinking. After sleeping on it, I decided to tell another person. They are extremely upset. I try to do what is right. I don't want to just spread gossip, but this is family and I don't like hiding things.
I have learned over the years, people will often say things they are thinking and feeling. It is often times something that can be hurtful, but we try to cover it up by saying we were joking. I am debating if I should talk to this person again and let them know how much this hurt me. I don't want to start a fight, but I feel this needs to be cleared up. If this person actually feels this way, I want to set the record straight and defend the other person.
I know this is all extremely vague and I apologize. I need to figure this out soon because it's eating at me and really bringing me down. I will continue to pray for guidance and help making this decision.

No comments: