Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

I just logged into flickr. Apparently, I had an account? I really had no idea. I was so excited at what I found though!!! I found missing pictures. When my ex and I split up, I forgot to make copies of the photos on the comp. I am hoping they are still there after all these years. I completely forgot about them until now. Next time I talk to him, I will have him check for me. Any who, I was super ecstatic when I saw these. I love photos of my kiddos. I can't believe how they have grown.


Johnny and Doyle. We named them after the two greatest poker players ever. Yes, we had purple walls. They were AWESOME! Doyle had to be put to sleep shortly after this pic. His major organs were shutting down. Tater and Grace were devastated.


Johnny and Annie. We cheered them up by going and getting the last kitten the owners had. These are probably still two of the best cats ever.

Grace with chocolate on her face. I think she is 5 here.

Grace posing again.


Tater

Tater is two in these photos.


The next photos I took when Tater, Grace and I went to one of the last games in the old stadium. It was the first time I had ever driven in the city, and I was terrified.



These are a couple of photos from our first Easter with my hubby. He wasn't my hubby then.

The last pic is of me about 50 pounds lighter. At least. You can't really tell, but I just remember. I remember fitting into a smaller size and seeing my reflection in a window and not being embarrassed. It's really hard for me to look at this picture. I get angry for letting myself go. For stuffing my face until I could puke. I get angry for being lazy and not caring about my health. I know it is my fault the way I look, but I don't care enough to do anything about it. I find an excuse for everything. I'm ashamed of the way I look now. I wonder what my husband even sees in me now. Thank goodness he has on perpetual beer goggles. :)

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

OMG!!! The kids are so little. Girl, I hear ya about letting yourself go. We totally need to hang out outside of the blog world!