I found out that it looks as though all hours are going to be getting cut, severely. I recently had 5 hours per week cut from my check. Now it looks like I will be lucky to get 15 hours a week. It's pretty much going to stink, but oh well. We will be able to manage. We always figure something out.
I was coming up with a mental list of things I will be able to do with more free time.
1. Clean more- I know what you are thinking. Who really WANTS to clean more? Me! I have a mild case of OCD. I cannot stand having dirt any where. Being able to clean more will help my anxiety.
2. Learn more about my camera and photography- I will have a lot more time to read up on my camera and tips for beginners. It gives me a little anxiety because I'm still not able to understand all the cool features of my camera.
3. Exercise- I will have plenty of time to exercise. I stress out because I am so rushed. We are always on the go. I have been really had on myself lately about my weight and health. More time means more time to work out.
4. Finish housework/repairs- At the beginning of the year, we jumped into a million home projects at once and we burnt out, fast. I will have time to do painting touch ups and decorate, etc.
5. Blog more- I have neglected my blog since the start of football season. I will have more time to blog about all sorts of random topics.
6. Take more photos- After I figure out how to use my camera, I will be able to take some really badass shots. Hopefully. I will have time to find different locations and subjects to shoot.
7. Bargain Shop- Finding good deals sometimes takes a lot of time and effort. Perusing the racks at Salvation Army and Goodwill is well worth it. You can find some amazing deals. I will also have time to get ready for any Kmart Super Doubles Event. I prefer this to Walgreen's now.
8. Start my own business- I'm not really sure what I would do seeing as how I'm not particularly good at anything. I could have lots of sales with my Kmart finds. I could set up my own phone sex line. I could open my own day care. The possibilities are endless. LOL.
9. Give myself pedicures and manicures- I will be able to change my nail polish routinely instead of just whenever it wears off. :)
10. Visit with friends- I have a few friends in T-roy that I haven't seen in a LONG time and I would really love to reconnect with again.
11. Crochet more- I like crocheting. It's not terribly difficult to do. I could make a buttload of scarves. LOL.
12. Paint and draw- I used to have a little bit of art skills, but I put those to the side along with other things when I became a mommy.
13. Pray more- I'm not super religious, but I do pray. I would have more time to read the Bible and offer up more meaningful prayers.
14. Landscape- I will have time to take better care of my yard. We love being outdoors as it is. It's a little late in the year to get a garden of any kind going but I can start researching and planning for next year. My garden's going to kick butt!
Well, that pretty much concludes my list. If you have any other ideas, don't hesitate to leave me a comment. I'm open to anything. Well, almost anything.