Friday, August 28, 2009

Still have a fever

Baby fever that is. It's so hard knowing Crash will be my last child. I love, love, love being a mommy. I would give anything to have one more, but I know it is just not possible. My hubby sacrificed a lot by working nights and coming home to take care of our son. I know it was very physically demanding for him. The only way I will be incubating a little one is if my hubby gets a promotion or we pay off all our bills. I don't see that happening any time soon. Sigh. Big, big sigh. My biggest issue is not being needed as much. My children are getting older and no longer rely on me. I am going to have the worst case of empty nest syndrome when they go to college. Hopefully, they will stay close to home. I know. I am pretty pathetic.

5 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Girl, I've caught it too! But I'm scared to death so when I have a kiddo, I'll need you and be calling for lots of advice!

southern girl said...

I have the fever too, but I know that raising babies is just not in the plan for us right now. I am so happy for everyone who is announcing their pregnancy, but I have to admit, I am a bit jealous!

Katie said...

See, this is what I worry about. Juan and I wanted a lot of kids and now we've decided to take a break after this one if not stop. I wonder if I'll get baby fever in a few years because of that feeling.

Mary said...

You can always get a dog! I know it's not the same, but they can help with loneliness;)

Danny said...

Dont worry babe.....I will always need you! At least you know that you will have one person to take care of for the rest of your life! LOL