Monday, August 10, 2009

I need a change.

I am really wanting to get a new duvet cover for our bedroom. We have two that I switch out depending on the season. I'm kind of tired of looking at the same ones. They are very boring. Come to think of it. I'm kind of tired of looking at the paint color in their too. LOL. I decided to look online at Target to see if they had anything of interest. Plus, I have a gift card. :) I found a few that I like. None of which go with the current color of our wall, and we don't have any plans to paint soon. :( Oh well, I can still window shop.





I'm not really sure which one I like the most. I would have to say the teal and green ones are probably my fav. I would also guess that my hubby would not like either one. He is SO boring. LOL. I can say that here because he doesn't read my bloggy poo. Let me know what ya think. Shoot, if you have a favorite place you get bedding, feel free to let me know!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ohhh I love the blue one with the circles! I also love the black and white one. Good luck deciding, I get like that too where I just need a change up.

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Umm...I have the same bedding from before Matt and I started dating!?! The second one is my fave. I think our hubs are brothers because Matt wouldn't like any of them either...he's a boring type of guy!