Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coupon Shopping

I started coupon shopping a few months ago. I was reading a blog, and the writer talked about getting all these fab deals. I thought to myself, "Hey, that's stuff we use and need! I should give this a shot." Boy, I am glad I did. This has really saved our bank account. So many of my friends and fam ask me how I find such good deals and coupons. I decided to post a blog with some info for them. I may have done this before, but I can't recall. I tried searching and came across nothing. Forgive me if this is a repeat.

Money saving blogs: These blogs give a rundown of many deals at various stores. They will also post links to great coupons or freebies you can get.

Deal Seeking Mom
Money Saving Mom
Common Sense with Money

Coupon and deal sites: I mainly stick the the forum sections on these sites. People post deals they get and how they get them. There are also threads on how to get started couponing.
Slick Deals
Hot Coupon World

Coupon Sources: These are some sites I use to get more coupons. I can't justify buying 20 newspapers. If I want multiples of a coupon, I use these sites.
The Coupon Master
The Coupon Clippers
Coupons and Forms
Coupons and Things by Dede
Ebay

Yes, I get multiples of some coupons. There are some items that we use a lot of, so why not get a reasonable number of them to have on hand at a killer price?

2 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Thanks for sharing! Sometimes I feel like I do good with coupons and others I totally don't!

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing - I always forget what sites you use - and God knows we need the money AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH