Friday, July 10, 2009

Sparklers and Blisters.

Grace, of course, was the victim. She had an ember burn her on Friday night. It only hurt for a minute or two. On Saturday, she wasn't so lucky. A piece fell onto her flip flop, under her foot, and burned her toe. :( I felt terrible for her. We were in the middle of nowhere without a first aid kit. I had her put some cool water on it. She is fine now though.
My hubby's brother invited us out to Lake Timberline to watch the fireworks. We decided to go. Why not?! They actually put on a pretty good show. Plus, we were so close. The fireworks were right above us. We were so close, Tater actually got scared. The kids had a fantastic time. The Paddle Club sold food and drinks. Boy, were they cheap. Hot dogs for a buck and cans of Bud Light for just over a buck. SWEET! Thanks J and C for inviting us out! We had a great time!!!

:) He's going to kill me.


Tater manning the fort.


Grace swinging away.


Crash staying cool.




Yep, finger print on the lense.

My eyes look so tired. Hey, he's actually smiling!


Our view was great.

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Great fireworks pics!!! Hope Grace is feeling better!