Saturday, July 25, 2009

My baby bro's baby

I posted a while ago about the millions of people I know whom are pregnant. Well, there is one less. My sister-in-law delivered by c-section yesterday after a long labor. They tried to induce her early because she developed preeclampsia. Thank goodness mom and baby are doing very well now! I had been in contact with my bro most of the time. I decided I needed to be a good auntie and I rushed out the door when I got the last text. I was just finishing up making dinner and left all the dishes. LOL. My brother was very surprised to see that I had made it so quickly. Um Duh!! Here are a few photos.

My brother the proud papa.



Another of the new daddy!


D. Lee


D. Lee


Can you tell I'm proud?? He's not even mine!

He is so stinking cute. I love him. He is smaller than my kiddos. He is 7lbs 2 oz and 21 inches. My kids were 8lbs 12 oz, 8lbs 13 oz, and 9lbs 14 oz. LOL. I grow 'em big. He was so alert too. Boy, I thought I had baby fever before. LOL. Even my hubby said he was cute. Congrats guys! I love you guys and you did a fantastic job!! I can't wait to see him again.

*I didn't take any photos of mom because she wasn't feel well and I didn't want to bug her. I mean, she did just come out of surgery. I will definitely get more later though.


2 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

What a cutie and a great aunt you are!!! Thanks for sharing!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

You're not crazy...Backroads is right outside of Troy!