Saturday, May 16, 2009

Walmart may not be the devil after all....

......these prices sure are heavenly. :) Yes, I know this is very cheesy, but so are the deals I am about to post. I'm sorry I just can't help myself. Here is a photo of my scores at Walmart. Crash wanted to be in the picture. "Say cheeeeeeeese." LOL. Kids are silly.
1 pair cords $3.00
4 t-shirts $12.00
1 Glade Sense and Spray $5.00
1 Glade Lasting Impressions $5.00
5 boxes Velveeta Shells and Cheese $7.50
1 French's Honey Mustard $1.27
1 French's Spicy Mustard $1.27
1 French's Mustard $1.27
1 Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Dressing $1.58
2 Kraft Light Miracle Whip $4.00
4 Kraft E Z Mac bowls $3.52
2 boxes Crystal Light On the Go $3.94
Total before coupons: $52.35

Used the following coupons:
1- $4.00 off Glade LI
1- $4.00 off Glade S&S
1- $1.50 off Kraft Salad Dressing
2- $1.00 off 2 Kraft E Z Mac
5- $1.00 off Velveeta Shells and cheese
2- $.50 off French's Spicy, Horseradish or Honey mustard
1- $.30 off French's Mustard
1- $2.00 off 2 Crystal Light products
2- $1.00 off Kraft Miracle Whip
Total after coupons with tax: $29.50

I was quite pleased. I am over budget for food, but I will just deduct that from next month. No worries. I could not pass up these deals. I will be going back for great cracker deals too. Most of the coupons are the printable ones I posted about recently. I really appreciate that Walmart timed their rollbacks with the release of these coupons. I purchased things I normally would not have, but they were such great deals. The EZ Mac will make great meals for the kiddos this summer when I have to work. My hubby was begging me for some Crystal Light, so I finally caved. Sigh. D loves the Miracle whip and I am a HUGE fan of mustard. I bought the clothes for gifts. I can't pay 3 bucks for a pair of pants at Goodwill. My closet is stuffed with gifts already!!

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Great deals! I totally hit up Wally World this week with the Velvetta, Wheat Thins, etc...Should have been $8 and change, got it for $4 and change!!!