Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wags trip 05/05



I was very ticked off after this trip to Wags this week. It had nothing to do with the store but with other couponers. I am an honest couponer. There are often coupons on products that you can peel off an item. Some of these are to use now and some are for other products all together. Well, Scotch has a deal going on right now for their tape and paper cutters. The tape is on Megasaver 2/$3. This is for a total of six rolls. Not a bad deal. There are $1.00 off Paper cutters on the backs of the tape packages. When you use these MQs, the cutters are very cheap. I was going to purchase the tape and then return later and purchase the cutters using the MQs. I'm not comfortable with just taking those MQs off there. It seems like stealing to me. This is just my opinion of course. I noticed a group of ladies huddled around the aisle. I didn't think much of it at the time. I went to the aisle after they proceeded on. I grabbed the tape. Low and behold: the coupon was gone! They had taken off the coupons from every single package. Now, I suppose some people may be ok with doing this, but I think this is sort of like stealing. I was VERY frustrated. I commented to Crash very loudly about how rude this was. They were in the aisle next to me so there is a pretty good chance they heard me. JERKS! Enough of my rant. Here is my trip total:

1- Right Guard Deodorant $2.99
1- Colgate Sensitive toothpaste $4.49
1- Bayer Aspirin Quick Release Crystals $2.49
Total: $9.97 before tax

Used:
1- $.55 Right Guard peelie
1- $1.00 Colgate Sensitive MQ
1- $6.00 RR
Total on gift card: $2.62

Received:
1-$2.50 RR
1-$2.00 RR
1-$4.50 RR

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Sounds like a great deal to be but I'd be pissed too! If they were still in the store, I would have gotten the manager and tattled...yes tattled because I agree that' stealing. I could understand if you peeled it off the item you were buying but to peel it off an item you were leaving in the store=not cool!