Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random

The kids and I have been hanging out in the family room downstairs in hopes of my hubby getting sleep. I figured it would be a perfect time to blog. One tiny problem. I don't have anything to blog about. Eek. I need to start writing down ideas. I have a million things that pop into my head, but I always forget about them. Ohhhhhhhh well.
Crash thinks it is a very good idea to throw legos as if they are weapons. I'm not going to lie: the kid does have an arm on him. I shouldn't condone this, but Tater needs to take care of his stuff. Picking up a million legos is much worse than playing 52 card pick up. Hehehe.
Here's an equation I don't care for: rain+summer vacation= really bored and cranky children. I want this rain to stop so they can get outside!! Ugh. Four days in to their summer vaca, and they haven't really been able to play.
I scored a really great deal at Schnucks. I bought 9 boxes of cereal for $8.44. Yes, they were name brand. We have enough cereal now to last us until October. LOL. We also have a ton of crackers. I snatched those up at Wally World. I paid $1.00 per box. I figured it would be a nice change from the same boring pretzels.
Samsung broke my heart. Just a month after I get my BlackJackII, they release their new phone: the Jack. Ugh. Oh well. I still love mine. If I were to receive the new one as a gift or something, I wouldn't be upset.
I am trying to eat better. I need to drop a few pounds. It seems that I put on some sympathy weight. D put on a couple of pounds because he quit smoking. I doubled his. I must have REALLY felt sorry for him. LOL. I need to excercise too. Baby steps.
My hubby finally read my blog the other day!! He told me he was snooping. LOL. Not really going to find much. He told me I am silly. I hope he reads it more.
The kids start ball in a couple of weeks. I am sure Tater is going to have a great time. I'm not so sure about Grace. She doesn't like to sweat. She really doesn't like to run. She has as much coordiantion as I do. LOL. I have my fingers crossed. I hope they both enjoy it.
They have a free football camp in July that Tater really wants to attend. I need to reserve him a spot. I'm just terrified of my little guy getting banged up. Ugh. Oh well.
I think that is all for now. Later!!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Wow, what a deal on cereal! ha
How'd you do that?

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Oh yeah and Matt only reads my blog when I read it out loud to him!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Great score with the cereal! I always have great things to blog about while I'm driving then as soon as I get home-it's like my mind is erased!!! Can't wait to hear about baseball and the kids this summer!