Monday, May 25, 2009

Painting again.

Some time ago, I wrote about how we painted our living room. It took forever for us to pick a color. We had settled on a medium gray color. We LOVED it at first. As the weeks went on, we both decided we didn't love it so much, but we were too afraid to tell the other. LOL. I decided to man up and just tell him, afraid for what he would say. I was surprised when he agreed! We decided that we should pick another color and repaint. Yes, it was going to stink, but it's better than not being happy with the color. D picked out a greenish color. Here are the before and afters:


Dovetail Grey


Manatee Grey

I am not in love with it. D is. I like it. I really like it at night. I am just afraid that it looks to minty during the day. D says that I am crazy. He may be right. LOL. We had the opposite problem with the grey. We liked it during the day, but felt it was too dark at night. I told my hubby I think I would like it more if we painted the accent wall the grey color instead of the burgundy. LOL. He told me in a year or two I can repaint it. Sweet!!

2 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Oh geez...more power to you for all the painting!!!

Katie said...

I like it!!