Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am not enchanted.

:) I'm sorry. I had to. You are a reporter and you have the opportunity to ask the President of the United States a question and you ask him what has enchanted him?? Puuuuuuuuuuuuhlease. That is a question that a 12 year old may ask and that would be perfectly acceptable. Is that the best you could come up with? I still laugh when I hear him asking it. What a doofus.
I left my windows open last night. Apparently, it got a little chilly. It was 65 degrees in my house when I got up. Oops.
I was looking for some gift ideas for my mom. I was checking out Etsy. You really need to check it out. I found a couple of really cute items that made me chuckle.
Mr. B
Mommy to Bee
So cute. My mom collects bee items. There are so many cute items on Etsy. I can't make up my mind. EEK!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That t-shirt is so cute!! I wish I had it. I may just buy it for next time! :)

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I think the shirt is super cute too!!! That's funny that you said you'd punch your hub in the face bc I don't think I wrote in my post but all Thursday, I kept telling my sister who I was venting to on the phone that I was so mad I could punch him in the face!!!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I think you can do herbs anytime, inside or out. Matt says they grow pretty easy. We just planted the 'maters yesterday so you could too!!! Have hubs help...I couldn't do it w/o my hub!