Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flying off the shelves like hotcakes.



If you don't know by now, I will tell you. Walmart has Glade Lasting Impressions and Glade Sense & Spray on rollback for $5.00. They are normally nearly $9.00. The best part is there was a $4.00 off coupon for each of these in the recent Sunday paper. You forgot to get the paper?? Never fear. You can go to The Coupon Clippers, The Coupon Master or even Ebay.
What? Pay for coupons?? Yes, if it means saving that much money. Do it. Just do the math. If the coupons are going to cost you $2.00 each, then obviously it's not worth it.
I caught this deal over the weekend. I just happened to have my coupons with me that were getting ready to expire. I was going to leave them for other people to use. I know better than to pay full price. Hehehehe. I snagged a total of 15 combined. No, I didn't deplete their stock. I refuse to do that. I made sure that both stores I hit had ample supply. My house is going to smell great for a loooooong time.

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I would have depleted the stock! Great find!