Friday, May 15, 2009

A and A get married.

Last Saturday I attended a wedding. My ex husband A (finally) married A. I know. It's really weird that I went to their wedding. First, we were invited. Second, I really do consider them friends. I won't get into a deep conversation here. I will save that for another post. I am just lucky that we all have the relationship we do. Third, Grace and Tater were REALLY excited to be dressed up and didn't want me to miss it. LOL. I didn't get a lot of pictures. Not ones that turned out. My camera is pretty much a hunk of junk....or I am. I prefer to believe the first one though. Here are a few that turned out.

Cutting the cake- By the way, this cake was delish. I usually don't care for wedding cake but this was awesome.

Grace

Tater

A and A entering the reception.

A dancing with her father.

Her dress was so beautiful. There ceremony was so sweet. She wrote vows to the kids. I cried. I am such a sissy. I am so glad that she is a part of our large, unique family. I also got to meet a blogging buddy for mine!!! Alyssa from My Husband's Watching TV. She is so sweet. She was married a few months ago. They are the cutest couple. I LOVE her dress. You can't see it in this pic, but it was cute. I opted not to wear a dress. Grace was very disappointed. I was too self conscious about my varicose vein. Ugh. I know. Petty, but I can't help it.

Alyssa and me

My hubby did not make it to the wedding. Thanks to his poopy hours. He didn't get home until nearly noon, and if anyone needs his sleep it is D. :) I love you honey!!!
All in all, it was a great evening. I got to see family (or used to be family) that I haven't seen in years. The kids had a blast. Most importantly, A and A finally got hitched!! Congrats you guys!! I am so happy for the two of you!

3 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

The wedding was fun and I'm so happy for "A&A." It was also great to meet you too!!! We'll have to get together sometime where we can actually sit down and visit! Have a great weekend!

Katie said...

That's great that you and your ex have a good relationship! You looked beautiful in that pic!

Cecilia said...

I'm not sure if the person who posted anonymously was joking around, so I went ahead and removed the comment. Obviously his name is NOT Tater Tot. It was a nick name given to him by a good friend because he used to dip his tots from Burger King in the icing for the CiniMinis.