Friday, April 17, 2009

Well..

I have high hopes for this blog. Truly. LOL. Let's see how long that will last. I am going to make a conscious effort to start posting my menus and recipes. I need to focus some energy some where. It can be a hobby I suppose.

My hubby is still smoke free and I am soooooo proud of him. I am sorry if bragging about him is getting old. I just NEVER thought he would quit. Tomorrow is going to be a true test. We are going to a bar for a get together. He's afraid it's going to be difficult, which I definitely understand. He did say that his voice sounds better when he sings. I can't verify. He won't sing for me. :(

D is also doing something else I have been bugging him about forever. He is going to do a sleep study for his apnea. He stops breathing pretty frequently while sleeping. He wakes up with spots around his eyes where blood vessels have burst. This happens every day. It's really starting to scare him. I am so happy he is being proactive about his health.

Little D busted his face. He fell yesterday on the ceramic tile. He hit his cheekbone. Last night, he had a bump and a pretty good bruise where he hit. This morning, he woke up with a black eye. :( Poor guy. Oh well.......it happens.

I'm getting my hours back at work!! I am so excited and relieved. I was losing $200 a month. Maybe we will be able to get bills paid off now!! I hate being in debt. HATE IT!

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: