Wednesday, April 1, 2009

O.M.G.

I know. I don't like saying it either, so juvenile. But that is what I feel like!! I was a giggly little school girl on Sunday! I was able to score a TON of stuff for next to nothing!!
I knew I wanted to get a couple of newspapers because there were some awesome coupons that I wanted. I was flipping through the inserts and came across a coupon for $1.50 off Kraft salad dressing (16oz and larger). "Hold up a sec!!" I had just visited Wally World and remembered a display that said $1.58 for Kraft Dressing. No way! I went back to the store armed with my coupons. Sure enough. They were marked down. Here is my receipt from this trip:

8- Kraft Salad Dressings $1.58-$1.50 MQ= $.08 each
1- Glade Sense and Spray refill $3.42-$3.82 MQ(It was a free coupon I got for reviewing the product. I read on The Boyd Team's blog about that! I didn't realize the cashier took off the wrong amount until today. Ooops!)
1- sippy cup $1.27
Total OOP with tax= $1.85
We eat a ton of salad in my house so this was well worth it for me. You can't get salad dressing at Aldi for $.08.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Since I'm a "bargain shopper dummie", what does "MQ" stand for? ;)

Cecilia said...

I'm sorry!!! I thought I had explained that. I'm the dummy!!! MQ is Manufacturer's Coupon.

Boyd Team said...

Woohoo! You did so good. It's nice to walk out paying just a few pennies or bucks.

I call my husband after almost every shopping trip because I get so excited!