Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My mp3 player

I really don't have an mp3 player. BUT, if I did, these songs would be on it! These are songs that I keep playing on my computer. I love them. Crash likes them too. LOL.

Ben Lee- Catch My Disease
I heard this song on an episode of Scrubs. I belief Zach Braff helps with the music selections because many of the songs lately on Scrubs are similar to the music in Garden State and The Last Kiss. It's cute and catchy. The video is a little kooky. I didn't see it until I was preparing this blog.

Gavin Rossdale- Love Remains the Same
Need I say much more. HELLO!!! It's Gavin. You know! That guy from Bush. Mmmmm. I still have a crush on him after all these years. I love his voice. He's not too bad to look at either!!

Our Lady of Peace- Innocent
This was also from an episode of Scrubs. I really enjoy this group. They have a couple of other songs I like. I just can't recall what they are at this time.

Death Cab for Cutie- I Will Follow You into the Dark
I also heard this song on an episode of Scrubs and fell in love with it.

Joshua Radin- I'd Rather be With You
Scrubs. He has some other songs I love also. I will probably post those at another date.

Young Love- Close Your Eyes
Scrubs. Again.

I have really noticed my taste in music change over the last couple of years. I used to listen to a lot of rap and hip hop. I hardly listen to any now. I still like rock and punk rock. I have found myself really paying attention to what I have on in the car. I don't want my children listening to music that degrades people and condones drug use. Sorry. Just not for me. My hubby calls me an old lady because of my new taste in music and the fact that I LOVE listening to talk radio. LOL. Oh well.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love this post and the music choices! Great music and I too love Scrubs music choices... always good!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

There used to be this local STL band...Just Add Water. I had a couple of their CDs with lots of scratches so I got them on my MP3 player and its great...I really only listen to it to workout to and it really motivates me. It's like punk rock music which is TOTALLY not me but I love it!!!